Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane and currently curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.
5 Things About Me:
(1) I just got back from an amazing vacation in Italy. (See photos below.)
(2) I am going back to school for a 2nd BA - this one in Humanities. I submitted my application to my number one choice, Rollins College, tonight - please cross your fingers for me!
(3) I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy. I can make any statement "dirty." I consider it a gift... but I don't think my friends fully appreciate my "gift" :-)
(4) I've only been back from my vacation two weeks and I'm already planning my next one. (January 2015 - Thailand and Cambodia - any tips on either destination are welcome.)
(5) Even though I'm 45, I talk to my parents almost daily.
Sorry that I've been out of blogland for so long. I was in Italy for almost 3 weeks. The week before my trip, I had surgery. I had my gallbladder removed. Who knew such a useless organ could cause so much pain?!? I was a sick girlie the two weeks before the surgery. (I am doing wonderfully now!) So, that's where I've been. This weekend, I plan to catch up on my blog reads and look forward to seeing what everyone's been up to recently!
Elayne, Debbie and me - Amalfi Coast
Deb and me - Capri