Tuesday, September 22, 2015

In My Corner

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my corner, we are starting Autumn in a peaceful manner.

I hope you all have peace in your corner.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. I can see who rules your house! :) Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so the pets took over the bed! I'm not surprised :)
    I totally forgot it's the beginning of the fall - I guess once again I'm in denial ...

    ReplyDelete