Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Brunch and Hair


Today, I met some friends at my favorite local restaurant, Ethos Vegan Restaurant, for brunch.  We sat on the patio (top photo), which is opposite a lovely little park and Lake Ivanhoe (bottom photo).  One of my favorite things about living in Orlando is the ability to eat outside essentially year round.  I can't think of a better start to the day than with good friends, eating chocolate chip pancakes with that view.

After brunch, we went to see a live performance of Hair.  It was beautifully done.  I sang.  I cried.  I left ready to protest something, anything!

Well, this is supposed to be craft-related blog... but I did not do any crafts (other than a little knitting) this weekend.  Next weekend is a three day holiday weekend and one full day is devoted to creative ventures, so I should have something craft-related to post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment