Monday, November 7, 2011

I spy - R, S, T and U

“I Spy” is a weekly appointment - each Monday - created by Lete.  If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your “I Spy” post in the comments at http://www.okiemmym.pl/.

I spy with my little eye reading material, a suitcase, a (plane) ticket and umpteen medicines needed for a trip to a far off place.


I am doing several this week as I am going on vacation and won't be able to "I spy" for the next few weeks.  I am going on safari in Kenya.  I've been planning this trip for a year and a half.  Can't believe it's almost here!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - safari! In Kenya!

    I bet you'll have a fantastic time. Do post lots of pictures when you're back!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, what a super trip and vacation, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow! Have a great trip and take a lot of photos for us :-)

    ReplyDelete