Sunday, July 8, 2012

Corner-to-Corner

Look what recently arrived at my house from Beth's house:


I was so excited to see the Corner-to-Corner package, but not nearly as excited as I was when I opened it and found this gorgeous fuschia stole, which has "Heather" written all over it:






Also enclosed was a bar of handmade blackberry scented soap that smells good enough to eat:


There was also a lovely Amish star ornament, which is pefect as I have an Amish barn star in my living room and Amish-style star pulls in my kitchen.


Thank you so much Beth!

3 comments:

  1. Great gifts and so good of you to share them with us!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Heather, you are very lucky that you have such a good friend.. I like your stole so so much. It is amazing. You may wear it on warm summer nights. I also like Amish ornaments so much..:) I have one or two in my home too..
    All best wishes and happy happy days..
    xoxo..:))

    ReplyDelete