Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Corner View - Shadows




Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane and currently curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.



Yesterday at lunch, I walked to Lake Eola for this week's corner view topic. I thought I would be able to get a swan with its shadow and perhaps a heron or two.  However, it was a warm day and all of the birds were in the water or lounging under a shade tree... the only exception being this little ibis... who did not leave much of a shadow:

On my way back, I saw the lovely shadow of this tree as well as their reflection in the building behind:


I have to share a couple of off-this-week's-topic Spring photos.   This is on the perimeter of Lake Eola Park:




These irises are on the side of the building in which I work:





Until we meet again, good-bye!



Happy corner-viewing!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Heather's Shadow! Isn't it nice that the sun is out again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful iris! I've never seen one with that coloring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't find a shadow outdoors either, but that's because of the lack of sun! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little shadow of the bird is so cute! It`s fun to take an outing for a Corner View, and to be open to what happens!
    A shadow of me waves smilies back to yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always liked the shadows made by trees! The reflection in the building is great! It's something that I don't see too often.

    ReplyDelete