Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Corner view - Somewhere Else

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.

I was so excited to see this week's corner view topic as I just got back from "somewhere else":

Me and Debbie earning our lunch in Sansar, Cambodia.

Angkor Wat, Cambodia


Bangkok, Thailand

Me, keeping it classy in Bangkok...


Namaste, friends.


Happy corner-viewing!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Yes, a very fitting corner view for your travels to somewhere else!! What a variety of poses from earning lunch to almost becoming lunch (lol, the one of you in the lion?? jaws!!) Welcome back! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stopped in Tokyo. I waved. Did you see?

      Delete
  2. What an adventure! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wondered. and look here, i could find you here already... you're back! that was quick!, heather!!
    on careers and changes... i'm learning really small shifts can render an already existing job (in our cases) attractive again, the counselling does help! it shifts a little the way one looks at things, which is what we need when we're used to doing things the one way, when there's other ways. much like you (i daresay) i find life is short enough, and certainly long enough to think and live differently when we come to crossroads. so, yes! you take asia the one time, and another you, the next. and i promise, even small changes make the difference. good luck and keep us posted!! n♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that it helps! I definitely need something. I've started going to the gym at lunch again. I'd forgotten how much energy that gives and how much better the afternoons are when I exercise at lunch. And that breaks up the day into two smaller shifts rather than one long one. (If I could just win the lottery, I wouldn't have to worry :-) )

      Delete
  4. Oh, this is what was up with you, I'd been wondering, you were somewhere else! I know how much you love traveling, and hope this trip was just as exciting as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!! I would like to go there very much!

    ReplyDelete