Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Corner View - Roots

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.

Last weekend, I participated in a walk against Monsanto and GMOs with like-minded people who want to take our food back to its roots.  We had almost twice as many participants as last year.  


Also, this was the first year that the international event got local news coverage.  And I made the news - well, actually, just my sign and my chest...  I am in the pink/purple flowered shirt at the beginning and when they pan the crowd.  Now that my breasts are "famous," I expect Johnny Depp to show up at my door any day now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O1obkvAFrA

                 Happy corner-viewing!

8 comments:

  1. A walk to support! I hope Johnny will come soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I think our food is killing us! I have so many family members dealing with cancer and I am sure it has to do with our food. I also know so many children who are sick froom different food. I have been trying to eat more clean and more organic but it is not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! how good that you did that, i noticed it on facebook and also that the media didn't wanted to make a story about it (in the netherlands), i sure hope it will work.
    guess we shuld all go back to our roots and eat normal earthy things again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for marching against Monsanto! UGH, how I detest them. They need to be stopped. A sick earth has nothing to give us but illness. I read the butterflies are also in danger. Losing bees and butterflies...seriously dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thxs for your courage and the action of boobs. johnny is on his way, you'll not know where to look first, you bald woman. n♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. in Europe we're capitulating. not us, european consumers, of course. but the union at political level, and they're letting american GMO grains and seeds in now. it's a battle that our politicians let the big industries win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate to hear that, Francesca! It's bad stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that`s great that you took to the streets for the sake of the roots!
    Its so touching to see the signs and the crowds. Long live the bees and the butterflies, thank you for sharing♡

    ReplyDelete