My blog friend, Beck to Vintage (http://becktovintage.blogspot.com) was kind enough to give me a Liebster Blog award. Beck - thank you so much for including me! I really enjoy your blog. We have such similar tastes that it’s as if we are twins separated at birth… and raised over 6,000 miles apart J
Here are five random facts about me:
1. I am a vegetarian and a “vegan-in-training”
2. I have lived in 7 states and while I consider myself a southerner as I’ve lived in the south most of my life, I was actually born in Buffalo, New York.
3. I have never sent a text and have no desire to do so. (Actually, I am a borderline militant anti-texter.)
4. I am the youngest of three girls and was spoiled rotten as a child. (And loved EVERY moment of it!)
5. I am the goofy woman who dances, sings and whistles around the office as I am generally a very happy person. However, I do fear that one day a co-worker will push me off the roof of the building as I can be quite annoying (esp when I’m whistling or belting out bad ‘80s tunes off key).
Now to pass this award on to 5 other blogs I enjoy:
And if you ladies of the above blogs, would like, choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award on to and post five random facts about yourselves.