Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CV - Music

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane and currently curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.

One of my favorite places to relax is the patio.  One of the things that makes it so relaxing is the gentle music of the windchimes.


7 comments:

  1. it looks like a peaceful place ... I wish we had a patio ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love imagining the sound of our windchimes whilst looking at those lovely face chairs!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weeks topic is great. Now I've read about wine-making music, geese-flying-by music and now windchime music.
    I have a lot of the lattter in my garden, love them but never thought of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine from the picture that this place must be quite relaxing! The chairs are beautiful! Remember me to Picasso's paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lookslike a great place to be...with the sound of the windthing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love windchimes, but haven't found the right one (that fits my budget) yet. I had a beautiful angel one given to me by a friend, but it got broken years ago.
    Your chairs are totally awesome! Wow---what fun to walk out to chairs looking back at me!:>)

    ReplyDelete