Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cornerview - What Tickles Me

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane and currently curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.

Francesca said that we have to keep it clean, so no stories about me, the hot Scottish actor James McAvoy and those peacock feathers...

Anyhow, as you may have realized, I am a little on the silly/goofy side and very easily amused.  Many things tickle me.  There's no telling what may set me into a fit of giggles.   Names of people and places can be especially entertaining to me.  One of my favorite town names is Iuka, Mississippi.  I just love that name.  It sounds like the horn in old car - I-ooooo-kuh, I-ooooo-kuh.   Even now I can't say the name without air honking an imaginary  steering wheel horn.

9 comments:

  1. now i'm hearing it! ha ha ha...
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. random fun is the best.
    you may find joyce's proverb is suitable for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm going to be thinking that name and giggling now! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading your post made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give us James McAvoy back!
    We want James McAvoy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giggling, but also frowning. Teasing us with a story about you and James McAvoy and not telling, well, missy, that's not nice, now is it?

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete